Best Budget Smart Phones in India 2019
Are you pondering to make the right choice about your smartphone?
If yes, then you can put the toil of selection on our shoulders as we are there to make the task easy for you. For that, you can take the assistance of buying guide which contains all the features which you must keep in mind before buying the best smartphone in India under 15000 in 2019.
Buying Guide: 5 Key factors to check before buying smartphone
The smartphone market is getting renovated with the ticking of clock due to which choice making is becoming difficult with this. If you are also facing the same issue, then this buying guide can be highly assistive for you.
- Paying attention to the processor of the phone is a very much important point for which you must look for the Octa Core Processors which ensures smooth working of the applications and softwares.
- Along with this, you must consider android version as of vital importance because that keeps you up to date with the latest innovations that must be present in the 21 best smartphones in India under 15000.
- In addition to this, you should not look for the megapixels density as the camera quality deciding feature. However, pixels are more important to be noticed along with the dual camera facility. Check for both Camera Quality (front camera and rear camera)
- Turbocharging is the latest feature in some mobiles that can be assistive in fast charging of phone, so you must check for that too.
- You should also check the storage space that whether it is sufficient to fulfil your needs or not. If you are passionate about keeping your phone loaded with pictures and other files, then, you should look for a phone with at least 64 GB internal memory so that your phone does not lag with extensive use.
Other key factors that you should have an eye on are as below:
- Expandable Memory
- Dual Sim Slots
- Design and feel of the mobile in your hands with best screen size
- Long Lasting Battery
List of 21 Top Smart Phones in India under 15000
#1 Honor 8 X (4GB)
If you are tired of phone lagging just because of less storage, then Honor 8X is the best phone to have as it comes in the list of 21 Best Smartphones in India under 15000.
You have 2 variants in Honor 8X series (Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) and (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage). Check the latest Honor Play with more features and options.
Get this phones over here
- Its dual camera availability endows you with high level focusing for HD photos.
- Front camera of this phone is even better than rear one and that makes it selfie expert phone.
- It has Android v 8.1 Oreo operating system which is one of the latest innovations.
- It consists very much space to store your important files up to 400 GB.
- You will not have much colour options with this phone.
- It has 6.5 inches screen which is hard to fit pockets but best for entertainment.
#2 Vivo Y81 (4 GB)
To get the smart and up-to-date features like screen splitting, you can mark on the latest phone Vivo Y81 which consist durable battery and other processors equipped within it.
You can choose this 4 star Amazon rating mobile which isavailable in 2 colors (gold and black). Also, grab the cashback and NO EMI costs offers from Amazon following this link here...
- It has a 13 MP rear camera which allows you to click perfect photographs.
- The Android v8.1 Oreo Operating system with 2 GHz Helio P22 MediaTek Octa Core Processor which serves the user with smooth working.
- You will get amazing sound quality with this phone.
- It has more power and space than other similar phones.
- Its selfie camera is not much impressive, but overall it is a good package to have.
- It does not support 4k resolution of videos.
Get this beautiful phone from Amazon over here...
Best Android Phone In India 2019
#3 Asus Zenfone Max Pro (Black, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage)
If you need a smartphone for extensive use, then 5000 mAh battery can help you with that. Along with this, you can get rid of phone hanging problems in addition to amazing performance.
- This Asus Model contains 64 GB internal memory for supporting your storage needs.
- Its Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 OctaCore Processor ensures well working of apps.
- This phone has 13 MP+5MP rear cameras along with LED flash for amazing pictures.
- It is an OTG compatible mobile that is a very special feature.
- It is a heavyweight phone with 381 grams.
Get your hands on the best performance phone in this low budget smartphones. Click here for the best price.
#4 Honor 7 X (4 GB)
If you want a mobile with advanced features in an affordable budget, then Honor 7 X is the best for you.
Here are the latest versions and updated phones from Honor which are great if you are looking for a stylish and performance smartphone under 15000.
- The 163g weight of this device let it carry easily.
- The memory can be expanded up to 256GB which is efficient for any user.
- The 16MP +2MP rear camera gives you good photos.
- Its octa-core processor ensures multi-tasking at a reasonable speed.
- 3340mAH lithium-ion battery may not be enough for the user.
- 2MP front camera could make a problem for selfie lovers.
Click here to get this phone from Amazon.
Also, read 11 Best WiFi Router in India 2019 [for Home and Office Use]
#5 Moto G5s Plus (Lunar Grey, 64GB)
Moto G5s Plus is one of the best and Amazon choice product from our list of 21 best Smartphones in India under 15000 which are equipped with the latest features such as gorilla glass protection and many others like following.
- It has 13MP+13MP dual rear camera which also has LED flash with it.
- You will get 15W turbocharger inside the phone package.
- The phone comprises of Android v7.1 Nougat operating system.
- It also allows smooth multitasking of various applications.
- This phone has 3000 mAh battery which does not last for heavy use.
You will get only limited colour options which may not satisfy your choice.
Click here to buy this phone for a great price
#6 Nokia 6.1 (3 GB)
If you are very careless to hold your phone with care, then you surely need Nokia 6.1 which is equipped hard to break gorilla glass. Know more about it from the following points.
The Nokia 6.1 phones under this category and price point comes with 2 colors (Blue Gold and White Iron)
- 2.5 D Corning Gorilla Glass ensures the safety of the phone.
- It has the latest Oreo operating system equipped with it.
- 5.5 inches HD display invites unlimited entertainment.
- It can also assist you with clicking high-end photo shoots.
- Even 3000 mAh battery does not have a much impressive backup but standby time of 27 days make it worthy of buying.
Best Android Phone Under 15000
#7 Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
If you want an overall good package of battery and the camera, then you should choose Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Its 20 MP front camera mesmerises each selfie lovers.
- Its 4000mAH relax you from the fear of low battery.
- The oreo version operating system increases the speed of this device.
- This device includes a fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor and Accelerometer.
- Its MIUI contains ads which may irritate the users.
It doesn't have the feature of 4k video recording.
click here to get this best performance phone
#8 Moto G6 (4GB)
If you wanna to have a selfie oriented mobile, then you should go with Moto G6(4GB). To read more about this, slide down a little to know more about one of the 21 best Smartphones in India under 15000.
- It has a 16MP front camera with LED flash and 12+5MP Dual rear cameras.
- It has max vision display of 1080*2160 pixels which means 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Its oreo version operating system ensure multitasking.
- You can get expandable memory up to 256GB which is enough for the standard user.
- 3000mAH battery could be better than this.
- It doesn't have the latest feature which is a fingerprint sensor.
#9 Redmi 6 Pro (4GB)
If you are very much enthusiastic about watching everything in HD display, then Redmi 6 Pro can be very much assistive to you.
- You can click amazing photos with its rear camera.
- It has 4000 mAh battery which allows you to use as much as time you want.
- Its Android v 8.1 Oreo operating system can assist you with computer experience.
- You will get enough storage capacity with this.
- If your main concern is selfies, then this phone is not for you.
It does not support two 4G sims at one time.
click for best price to grab this Amazon choice smartphone
You will also like 11 Best DSLR Camera in India 2019 [Capture Your Sweet Memories]
#10 Samsung Galaxy J6 (4GB)
If you are considerate about getting all the necessary accessories along with the phone, then you should land on Samsung. Here is model Galaxy J6 that is one of the 21 best Smartphones in India under 15000. Have a look at its features.
- You can get 13 MP Rear Camera which can assist you with professional photographs.
- With this phone, you will have a 7870 octa-core processor.
- It can equip dual nano SIMs with 4G networks.
- The Super AMOLED touchscreen display allows smooth working.
- It has a 3000 mAH lithium-ion battery which could be more updated.
Best Smartphones in India 2019 under 10000
#11 Realme 1 (4 GB) [Best Performance with heavy features loaded phone with good camera quality]
The best thing that you cannot find in all the phones such smoother is the face unlocking feature which ensures the utmost safety of your phone. If you are too much concerned about privacy, then this can be your choice.
- It contains Oreo operating system which allows smooth working of the phone.
- You can use this phone for continuously 30 hours of talking and standby for 380 hrs.
- It has 64 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 256 GB.
- 13 MP rear camera of the phone can click your best shots.
- The screen size of 6 inches is not easy to carry.
You will not get headphones in the box.
#12 Nokia 5.1 (3 GB)
Nokia 5.1 is a phone which can live up to your expectations whether you are concerned about camera quality or android version and operating system of the phone. Scroll down to get more information about the same.
- Android v8 Oreo operating system helps you in multitasking.
- 32 GB internal memory which can expand up to 128 GB which is enough space.
- Durable body design made up with aluminium.
- Lightweight phone with 159 grams of weight.
- Its 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery does not last long.
It does contain heating issue but only when you use it while charging.
click here to buy this phone on Amazon
#13 Coolpad Cool Play 6 (6 GB)
You will get the 4GB variant under 9000
If you want to have professional photos just with a phone, then Coolpad Cool Play 6 can assist you with digital zoom, HD video recording and fixed focus. Know more about the phone from its pros and cons.
- 13 MP+13 MP primary camera.
- 1920*1080 pixels resolution and 403 PPI pixel density.
- 4000 mAH lithium-ion polymer battery.
- 6 GB RAM is quite impressive for use.
- 8 MP front camera is not too much impressive that could be improved.
- It takes time for charging, but it lasts long after getting charged.
#14 Lenovo K8 Note (4GB)
If you want to experience system update, then Lenovo K8 Note is the latest model which can introduce you towards many innovative features along with gorilla glass protection.
- If you use the phone too much, then 4000 mAH battery can help you best.
- 15 W turbocharger can assist you in extensive charging.
- 2.3 GHz Helio X23 10-Core Processor for smoothest working.
- 13 MP front camera for your pro-selfies.
- You do not get too much colour variants in this model.
- It is a stock android phone in which you cannot change font or theme styles.
Click here to buy this phone for best price
#15 Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (4GB)
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is an impressive package which contains all the essential features which can keep us up to date with the technological innovations.
- 5300 mAH lithium-ion battery for long-term use.
- 12MP+12MP primary camera for perfect shots.
- Have Android version 7.1.1 Nougat operating system.
- The product comes with all relevant accessories.
- 32 GB internal memory is too much low for storage, but you can expand it to 256 GB.
6.44 inches screen does not fit all the pockets.
Also, read 11 Best Water Purifiers in India 2019
#16. Nubia N1 (3 GB)
If you are a person who loves to talk for hours, then this phone can endow you with 25 hours of talking and 480 hours of standby time. Scroll down to know more about one of the 21 best Smartphones in India under 15000.
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
- 5000 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery.
- 13 MP front facing the camera for your selfies.
- 5.5 inches touchscreen mobile which is easy to hold.
- It does not have any cons particularly, but we can consider android version as the one which could be more updated.
#17 Lenovo K8 Plus (3 GB)
Lenovo K8 Plus is best known for its battery backup and the smooth working of its Android version. If you are also looking for classy themes, then hang on it.
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat Operating System.
- 4000 mAh battery
- You will also get 10W rapid charger along with USB cable.
- Its memory is expandable up to 128 GB via external storage.
- Not much impressive cameras.
- Quite old model.
Buy this phone at best price from Amazon
Top Smartphones in India Under 10000
#18 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (4 GB)
If you want to click on the all-in-one technology equipped phone, then nothing can entertain you better but this phone. Have a look at its pros and cons.
- 13.97 centimetres Full HD screen.
- It has 4100 mAH battery.
- 2 GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core Processor for smooth working.
- It is equipped with backside illumination technology.
This phone model is not up to date but worthy to buy.
Get this phone from Amazon at best price over here...
#19 Motorola Moto M (4 GB)
If you are looking for a smartphone which must not be too much expensive but contains all the advanced features, then you must choose this blind-folded.
- Fingerprint detection technology.
- Awesome space which is up to 64 GB
- 16 MP Primary camera for phase detection.
- Dual Nanohybrid with the 4G LTE version.
- 3000 mAh battery is not much exciting deal.
- It contains Marshmallow android version but worthy of money.
#20 Gionee A1 (4 GB
If you are very much into selfies, then its 16 Mp front camera with phase detection and amazing focus technology can treat you the best way.
- 5.5 inches body of the phone is effortless to carry.
- You will get gorilla glass for a phone screen.
- 4010 mAh battery allows you to use extensively.
- Dual charging chips for safe and cool charging.
- Multitasking can be a problem sometimes.
- Not much impressive sound quality.
Get this beautiful phone at great price
#21 Redmi Y2 (3 GB)
The best phone that you can buy in small amount of bucks and that too along with amazing features such as fingerprint sensor, dual space, etc. is Redmi Y2. Grab this latest innovation.
- It contains selfie expert cameras.
- It runs PUBG smoothly.
- The phone also contains a screen recording feature.
- You can play your playlists online in your music player too.
- Mi account can cause problems if you do not know the right way to operate.
- Less memory but manageable.
click to get this phone at best price.
Smartphone industry is consistently growing. In last one decade we have seen up swing in the demand for the smartphones. As the developing countries are growing where major sales of the affordable smartphones happens in large scale, we can expect the phone manufacturing company will comeup with latest technology in smartphone. Hope the above guide on the best smartphones under 15000 will help you to choose the best smartphone in the market. Please let us know your thoughts in the below comment box.
If you have no time to go through list of all the smartphones listed under 15000 and under 10000. You can buy any of the 4 best performance phones with great features from the above list which are Realme 1, Asus Zenfone Max, Honor and Redmi phones.